Every person is unique, and every set of circumstances varies. We charge fairly based on the individual facts, the urgency and complexity of each situation, and the anticipated time and skill required to achieve your goals. We structure fees in advance and we will quote a fixed fee based on full-service, which will be paid in instalments. We want you to be absolutely certain in advance of the actual costs involved, with the assurance of all the personal attention you need for your individual case.
Flexible fee structure
- We deliver value for money;
- We understand that our clients work within budgets and we assist them with managing their legal costs;
- We are open, transparent and forward in notifying and detailing costs to be incurred and justifying the level of fee; We ensure work is undertaken by the person best suited to the task, taking account of the level of experience, the complexity of the work, and cost-efficiency.
As part of our service we offer
- Unlimited consultations throughout your matter;
- Telephone/Skype consultations where required;
- Application Checking Service (Review Service); and
- Full Application Service – preparation, lodgement and monitoring service.
Our efficient and streamlined service aims to ensure no unnecessary costs are incurred. We discuss fee structures with each client at the time of instruction and can agree fixed fees where appropriate. Alternatively, our fees can be charged on an hourly basis.
Disbursements such as application lodgement fees, counsels fees, courier charges, police and health checks and other expenses are charged as additional items. Whilst we do not usually charge for nominal photocopying, we may charge for bulk copying.
GST is charged in addition to our hourly rates or set fees, where applicable.